General Store Policies
Internet prices are not valid in house. Prices are subject to change at anytime, without notice.
Ordering Online with us is safe and secure!
All credit card transactions are SSL secured and we do NOT store credit card information. This online system is 100% secure.
A note about the Fair Credit Billing Act: Under this act, your bank limits your total loss and cannot hold you liable for more than fifty dollars of reported fraudulent charges. In the event your card is used in a fraudulent manner, you must notify your bank or card issuer immediately and in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
We encourage you to feel comfortable using your credit card to conduct commerce on our site. We accept all major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and American Express).
We do not except personal or business checks.
All products are shipped the same day if recieved by 3 PM EST, otherwise they will ship the following business day. Shipping charges are calculated on a per-product basis and can be viewed in the first step of the shopping cart. This allows you to see the exact shipping charges before filling in information.
Returns / Customer Satisfaction Policy:
We offer you a 15-day 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee for most products. If you are not fully satisfied with the product you purchased, you are subject to a 20% restocking fee. The returned item must not be damaged and must be in resellable condition or the satisfaction guarantee will be voided. The Original box, packing material, manuals, and any other materials included must be returned as well. Please hang on to these items until after the 15 day period.
Most other parts are returnable within 15-days of purchase provided it is in like-new condition and may include a restocking fee of 20%.
If customer uses the available online returns form, it is the customers responsibility to provide all information as accurately as possible. If any of the information entered is incorrect, it may increase the total turn around time of the RMA authorization. As stated in paragraph one of this section, please hold on to ALL original box items until after the 15 day period.
Parts not covered by the 100% Satisfaction Policy:
- Torque Converters
- Exhausts that have been welded
- All electrical items
Damage Claim Policy:
- Damage to products due to misuse, negligence, or improper installation is not covered by the 100% Satisfaction Policy. Damage during shipping is not covered by the 100% Satisfaction Policy. Please contact the shipping provider, or common carrier as soon as possible for products damaged during shipping. (NOTE: If the product is “drop-shipped” from an outside vendor, the shipping provider must still be notified upon customer receiving the package). Shipping costs are not refunded for any item and are not refunded as part of the 100% Satisfaction Policy.
- Whether the merchandise is shipped via freight, ground, or air, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to inspect the package condition upon arrival. If ANY discrepancies are found, please be sure to notify the shipping provider IMMEDIATELY.
- Once the package has been signed for and/or delivered, the customer has sole responsibility for the packaged item(s).
- Damage claims MUST be notified to ESI within 24 hours of merchandise arrival.
- If a damage claim is filed, pictures of the damaged item(s) are required and must be e-mailed to email@example.com.
- The customer is responsible for reshipment of the damaged item(s).
- If you are shipped the incorrect merchandise, or are short on quantity due to an error by ESI please inform us via e-mail, or telephone within 24 hours.
- For item shortages, please contact us within 24 hours.
- In the event that you need to file a damage claim with the shipping provider, which in most situations is FedEx, you may click here.